$1 a day
Directly support the programs that mothers, fathers, and siblings are saying, "We need you to maintain what you are doing."
Be the difference!
Be the one who keeps the light on for others to benefit
Why you should donate?
1. We are actively engaged with youth, mentoring, coaching, teaching from the youngest ages until late life. Our work is non-stop in this space.
2. Our workshops, lessons, online lessons, extensive school reach and major projects have seen thousands and thousands of people directly impacted by our programs.
3. Identity is what it is all about. We build an Islamic identity around the character of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the righteous followers after him.
4. The institute provides a sense of direction where those who may have been headed for a particular trajectory a set on the Prophetic pathway through friendly and good encouragement.
5. From when they are children until they become youth until they become men and women and beyond, Abu Hanifa Institute has been at the forefront.
6. The Musalla (prayer area), which our institute opened is the only one in the area servicing the region.
7. Short-film documentary - we are continuously working and looking for innovative ways to reach people in meaningful ways. In 2019, Abu Hanifa Institute made a short film documentary that screened across all cinemas in Australia. The impact was immense among young and old and those in the education system. See the preview here.
What have we done in the past five years?
Over 1000 students
400 + youth gathering events
Quran reading 750 students
Food hampers for the needy
Only local Masjid
100+ School programs
(door to door)
That sounds fine, but where does my money go?
Remember that our institute works voluntarily for the community
* Structured learning
* Mentoring program
* Community outreach
* Youth services
* School programs
* Food hampers
* Online video content
* Only local Musalla
Support Abu Hanifa Institute $1 day below
Bank Transfer Details
Name: Abu Hanifa Institute
ACC: 1052 6942